Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Watch NFL Games Online - Super Bowl

It's been a long time since the Chicago Bears won the Super Bowl. In fact the only time the Bears won the Super Bowl was the 1985th I have never seen the bears win the Super Bowl, because I was born in 1989. I am a big fan bears and I'm pretty tired, not winning the championship. Made in 2006, only the Indianapolis Colts lose out by one of the best quarterbacks of all time, Peyton Manning. can I have some ideas to help the Chicago Bears have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl.

The first idea I have is that the guys head coach Lovie Smith and general manager Jerry Angelo. I know Lovie Smith took us to the Super Bowl in 2006, but some of his decisions in the area asked me what a coach in the NFL. There were many times in his career when he had three points could go back and instead it was fired. Not to mention the fact that the bears are one of the best field goal kicker in NFL history.

Another reason for the fire Lovie, it took five years for fire, including Ron Turner as offensive coordinator. Bears fans hated Turner from the beginning. Turner was terrible for the University of Illinois, why Lovie think it would be good for the professionals. Probably one of the reasons that only Turner was fired because the fans would have killed him if Lovie did not fire him first. I'm not saying that's not a good coach Lovie Smith. I feel that he was the defensive coordinator in the NFL is not a head coach. Another thing that Lovie Smith is not what annoys me is how it sits with the players. I know I do not know at all meetings or team practice, not exactly what happens every second, but I know who the best player. Lovie Smith is not always play the best players. He says he has to earn its place in the area. And why was it, as Jay Cutler three interceptions, did not throw a game last year Bank.

Lovie needs to meet with all the equipment. Lovie voice is soft and not very aggressive. These are not qualities of a bear Chicago. A Chicago Bear is a bad person, aggressive and nasty that does not do anything by anyone to form. I also believe that Jerry Angelo should be fired. I think he has done too late. I think when he heard his name appeared in Chapter block ping, so I decided to make big moves. He was also a fan of Ron Turner, and every time he wanted Ron Turner should be fired. I feel that a change of scenery would be good for them and must take the lead, know what some people who a bear approaching. I want to see a coach Jon Gruden. His nickname is Chucky complain loudly. I think it would be perfect in the Chicago Bears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment